HabboPHP Translated 99% [even housekeeping] [Release]

Today I release HabboPHP fully Translated to English by me.
Even if my english is not that good its translated. Nvm,
Info for the people who don't know this CMS,
-> Easy installation just go to ' localhost/install '

-> A fully copy of Habbo official
-> Clean coding and editable
-> The housekeeping is easy and fast and you have more options than the most other CMS's
* You can take a look and test on the site of HabboPHP.com
Info for the people who know the CMS


-> the Housekeeping was not translated ( I did translate it fully to english )
-> the CMS on his own was not properly translated ( I did translate it fully )
-> the CMS had a fail in the ' help ' file what made people easy hack you ( I deleted the file )
-> the register page 3 had an image bug and redirection bugged.


* Here you have some screenies , I didn't made screens of everything of the hk you can contact me and i let you see on Teamviewer if you want to see it before downloading.

INDEX:



REGISTER:













ME:





My preferences:





Community:





Staff:





Staff app:





Shop:









Vip:





Event:





Home:





Housekeeping:









And here you have the Download. ( its mediafire no scan need )


Descargar Aqui Actualizado


-Crowey

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Habbo P*rno [Estatua] [Sin Censura y Censurado]

[CMS]Deck CMS V1| Buena index |Based Lavvos| es para xamp y iss [Habbo] ACTUALIZADO 20/04/2013

Reserva tu Hotel Axed "Mass Phoenix Bot Raid - Scripter"